Steve is a 31-year resident of Ankeny, relocating from Cedar Rapids in January 1980 to the assistant manager of the Ankeny Drug Town drugstore. After managing Drug Town stores in WDM, Ames and Ankeny, Steve left to pursue a career in real estate.
Beginning his 15th year in the real estate business, Steve is the Broker/Owner of Ankeny Real Estate Service. His passion for one-on-one client relationships, continuing to keep expenses low while searching out top-shelf marketing ideas, and commitment to building strong relationships with other agents/offices in the industry has grown his company from 1 agent in 1991 to an office of 3 highly motivated and experienced real estate professionals.
Continuing to produce multi-million dollar years of home sales, 2011 was his highest ever - proving that his system works - personally closing 6.1 million in home sales and qualifying for the Iowa Association of Realtors "Gold Award".
If you or someone you know is looking for a local professional who believes in a hands-on, honest assessment of your real estate needs, call Steve at 515-669-2637.
- Past committee member
- Past multi-year recipient of Gold, Platinum & Diamond Awards
- Member Des Moines Area Association of Realtors
- Broker/Owner of Ankeny Real Estate Service
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Iowa Association of Realtors
- Member Board of Directors 2012
- Past multi-year recipient of Million Dollar Award & Circle of Excellence Award
- Star Power Systems "Certificate of Achievement" in Buyer Specialization
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Designation
- Board member 1984 - 1995
- Past member Ambassadors & SummerFest Committees
- Member Uptown Ankeny Association
- Member Ankeny Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past member Board of Directors
- Past Chairman
- Ankeny Little League
- President 1993
- Coach Girls Softball and Junior Football
- Volunteer Radio Announcer for Ankeny HS Football games (3 years)