Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign!
Buying a home is more than driving around and looking at "For Sale" signs. It is not grabbing flyers or surfing the net. The vast majority of people would go to a health care professional if they are sick, a legal professional if they had a law problem, an automotive professional with an automobile problem, or a lawn care professional with a lawn problem etc.
When it comes to making the largest single dollar purchase of your life, why not hire a real estate professional? At Ankeny Real Estate Service we pride ourselves in being "THE ANKENY SPECIALIST". We serve Des Moines and real estate in Ankeny. We live in Ankeny and work in Ankeny. We know real estate in Ankeny! We are members of the Des Moines Area Association of Realtors and the Des Moines Multiple Listing Service (MLS). When you hire us, it is our privilege to take care of you, your family, and your home!
Buying a home involves many different aspects. Financing options, location, new construction, resale, styles, schools, city projects, streets & roads, inspections, terms, included & excluded property. Our job as your real estate professional is KNOWING WHAT IS A VALUE AND NEGOTIATING STRATEGY!
We can help you find the home of your dreams. We can research real estate in Ankeny and surrounding area in Des Moines that may fit your criteria. We can research builders to match the builder that most fits your needs. We can shop the resale market for real estate in Ankeny that may be a value. We can set showings for Ankeny homes that are unlisted properties "For Sale by Owner". Most homes marketed "For Sale by Owner" ARE NOT A GOOD VALUE because a Realtor is NOT involved.
When representing you as a buyer there is no cost to you. In a real estate transaction the Seller usually pays the commission. When we represent you we will provide:
- Free consultation to determine the best strategy for your home purchase
- Set up appointments with lender/lenders to determine best financing options for you
- Search the MLS and other sources to find homes that fit your criteria
- Interview Builders you may be interested in and set appointments
- Preview homes for you to find homes that fit your criteria
- View homes with you to determine what fits your needs
- Prepare a "Market Analysis" on the home of your choice to determine value
- Prepare an offer with price and other terms that are in your best interest
- Present the offer and negotiate on your behalf
- Recommend the proper inspections
- Shepherd the transaction through closing
WE WANT TO BE YOUR REALTOR; WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOU!